Pitney Bowes US Accounting Manager in Salt Lake City, Utah
At The Pitney Bowes Bank , we do the right thing, the right way.
As an Accounting Manager for The Pitney Bowes Bank, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
A performance-driven Contributor who can manage and support the Bank’s accounting team. You are a Loyal individual who ensure the success of the Pitney Bowes Bank, Inc.
• Manage the month end closing process (journal entries, reconciliations, reporting)
• Manage a team of 3-5 accountants
• Manage the Bank’s unclaimed property process
• Complete regulatory reporting (Call report, ALM reporting, etc.)
• Please type here to enter a job responsibility to be performed
• Additional duties as required
As a Accounting Manager , you have:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required;
• Lease Accounting knowledge (ASC842)
• Bank regulatory reporting (Call report) and ALM reporting experience
• Payment products (loans and deposits) experience
• Experience managing others. Ability to work as part of a team and also contribute independently
• Masters in Accounting
• Certified Public Accountant
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Within our Financial Services team, we provide a full range of financial product offerings primarily for Pitney Bowes’ Global SendTech clients. These offerings include leasing, revolving lines of credit (Purchase Power), postage deposit accounts at the PB Bank, and Payment API’s in support of our 1 million SendTech and Global ecommerce customers.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBTQ are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Title: US Accounting Manager
Location: UT-Salt Lake City
Requisition ID: 185128