U.S. Bank PWM Private Wealth Advisor NH - Salt Lake City in Salt Lake City, Utah
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. As the fifth-largest bank in the United States, we are one of the country's most respected, innovative, and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
U.S. Bank Private Wealth Management (PWM) helps clients identify and achieve their financial objectives. Our teams advise clients holistically on wealth and estate planning, investments, banking, credit, insurance, charitable giving, and fiduciary administration. In addition, PWM has specialized capabilities in business-sale advisory, pre-transaction planning, private service corporations and their principals, and charitable giving.
The Private Wealth Advisor (PWA) is responsible for identifying, managing, and deepening client relationships in Northern California. The PWA uses familiarity with client circumstances alongside a broad knowledge of investments, banking, wealth and estate planning, and trust services to frame, acquire, and retain relationships. A team of specialists support these efforts by providing deeper knowledge in their respective areas of expertise. As a U.S. Bank representative in the community the PWA also acts as a conduit for Private Wealth Management’s strategic partners in the region.
• Identify and engage with a prospective pool of clients, which includes prospecting, developing external centers of influence, and accessing personal and professional networks
• Develop a thorough understanding of needs, goals, and financial position to help clients strategize in a clear and supportive manner
• Prioritize and deploy the resources of U.S. Bank and U.S. Bank Private Wealth Management to creatively and consistently exceed client expectations
• Deliver best-in-class advice and liaise with other advisors to organize and prioritize client objectives
• Maintain professional standards through an in-depth understanding of capital markets, financial and estate planning, banking, and industry trends that impact clients
• Advocate for and promote a diverse work environment that prioritizes teamwork and cooperation
• Observe and act within U.S. Bank policies and guidelines
We are interested in the best talent to help drive business in northern California, and so are open to conversation with someone located in the greater Bay area as well.
This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008 and Regulation Z. You will be subject to the required registration process, which includes a criminal background and credit check. Failure to meet or maintain any of the NMLS registration requirements, including maintaining a satisfactory criminal and credit record, may result in a rescission of your offer or termination of employment.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• Ten or more years of experience in business development, endowments and foundations, estate planning, banking, or portfolio management
• Experience interacting with ultra-high and high net worth clients
• Established network in Northern California with strong relationship management, networking, and business development skills
• Focus on and demonstrated success in specific client segments or verticals with developed strategic partnerships
• Experience profiling clients and formulating customized strategies to address their needs
• Holistic approach to managing client relationships with the ability to organize and prioritize a team of specialists
• Outstanding communication skills, emotional intelligence, and the ability to simplify complex concepts for audiences with different levels of sophistication
• A passion for problem-solving and acting as a strategic advisor
• Ability to make critical decisions independently and act as a business owner
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting usbank.com/careers (https://www.usbank.com/careers/index.html) .
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company’s status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program (https://www.usbank.com/careers/verification-of-eligibility-for-employment.html) .
Our 74,000 employees work across departments to help our millions of retail, business, wealth management, payment, commercial and corporate, and investment services customers across the country and around the world turn their dreams into reality. Our employees are empowered to create change and drive our future, and we pride ourselves on diligently and ethically upholding U.S. Bank’s best-in-class financial record and legacy of more than 150 years in banking. Most importantly, we put people first, cultivating and treasuring meaningful relationships with the customers we serve, the colleagues we support and the communities where we live and work.