Verint Systems, Inc. Compliance Representative in Salt Lake City, Utah
Location US-Remote (United States)
Job ID 15750
Overview of Job Function:
The Compliance Representative plays a key role in the Information Security department through assisting in the development and implementation of compliance programs for the organization. The role assists in the monitoring of business activities for compliance with applicable rules and regulations. The role ensures operating manuals and procedural documents stay current when regulations change. Additionally, the Compliance Representative responds to inquiries from regulatory agencies and completes required compliance documentation.
Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities:
• Develop and execute an audit schedule to identify systems, checkpoints, and timing appropriate to support regular evidence gathering.
• Coordinate with internal and external resources to ensure evidence is gathered thoroughly and in a timely manner and aligns with the security framework.
• Identify any gaps in processes, documentation, or systems that need to be addressed and present to management for review.
• Document and manage records for all audit activities.
• Review policies and procedures to ensure alignment with current standards and accuracy with internal processes. Coordinate with necessary departments for changes or updates.
• Support external annual audits for PCI, ISO, HITRUST, SOC2, etc. including:
• Manage evidence request lists
• Ensure requested evidence is adequately covered as part of the audit schedule
• Provide all requested evidence in a timely manner
• Maintain compliance and security awareness of new projects and clients.
• Follow up on identified remediations to ensure completion.
• Schedule security reviews for all new client projects.
• Stay up-to-date with any regulatory changes relevant to the industry.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or equivalent work experience
• Minimum of 3-5 years experience in compliance or compliance-related field
• Effective written and verbal communications skills
• Ability to work independently and take initiative with very little oversight
• Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
• Organizational skills
• Ability to manage many details simultaneously and follow up accordingly
• Successful completion of a background screening process including, but not limited to, employment verifications, criminal search, OFAC, SS Verification, as well as credit and drug screening, where applicable and in accordance with federal and location regulations.
• Knowledge of PCI, HIPPA, GDPR, and ISO 27001:13 requirements
• Knowledge of mapping business requirements to regulatory compliance needs
• Knowledge of common security vulnerabilities such as: XSS/CSRF, SQL Injection, Buffer Overflow, and DoS attacks
As an equal opportunity employer, Verint Systems Inc. prides itself in providing employees with a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. This means we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to one’s race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, Veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, compensation, training, leave of absence or termination.