Pitney Bowes Capital Markets Leader in Salt Lake City, Utah
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Capital Markets Leader for Pitney Bowes, you can too!
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply!
The Pitney Bowes Bank, Inc is a FDIC member Industrial Loan Chartered Corporation and part of Pitney Bowes, Inc. (NYSE: PBI). This position will lead the development and execution of strategies and operational plans to support the Pitney Bowes Bank’s funding and liquidity management model. The VP, Capital Markets Leader will be responsible for expanding capital sources while optimizing cost of funds to improve market competitiveness and deliver against critical capital adequacy and profitability metrics. This position will report directly to the bank CEO and will be a member of the bank leadership team. The incumbent in this highly visible role will interact closely with both internal and external constituents including investors, funding partners, customers, Pitney Bowes executive leadership, the Board of Directors, and cross functional business teams to help sustainably grow the bank and Pitney Bowes, Inc. The primary objective of this role is to effectively implement and manage sources of liquidity in effort to responsibly expand bank lending and improve financial results. The role consists of five primary components including: 1) Overall ownership of the bank’s asset liability matching program and strategy. 2) Active leadership, development, and implementation, of the Pitney Bowes Bank’s third-party deposit program including brokered CD’s and trust savings accounts. 3) Leadership of the Pitney Bowes Bank’s investment securities strategy and operating results. 4) Ownership, management, and development of the bank’s debt capital strategy including future secured debt financing (warehouse and longer-term securitizations) 5) Relationship development and management of third-party funding sources to support asset syndications and purchases. The Capital Markets Leader will develop and lead an organization of Pitney Bowes Bank team members and work cross functionally with the PBI Treasury team in support of business and liquidity management execution.
• The position requires substantial experience in the financial services industry including leadership roles in Capital Markets positions. Exposure to equipment finance is essential. Critical attributes for success include leadership skills such as strategic thinking, communications, relationship management, and business development.
• 15 years of experience in the financial services market with specific leadership responsibilities in Capital Markets.
• 7 years securitization management market experience in either an issuance or beneficiary capacity. Specific Asset Based Securitization experience a plus.
• 7 years experience in structuring and executing third party syndications or portfolio sales.
• Significant commercial lending and leasing market experience. Captive Finance organization operating experience a strong plus.
• Deep acumen and knowledge of securitization market, credit, and rating agency requirements.
• Established relationships with U.S. securitization issuers and global equipment finance syndicate counterparties.
• Strong leadership, decision-making, communication, and collaboration skills, including the ability to work effectively with others at all levels across the organization.
• Excellent strategic thinking and planning skills.
• Well-developed analytical and problem solving skills.
• Exceptionally strong oral and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills.
• Proven leadership and people management skills.
• Cross-functional leadership and management experience.
• A “Change Agent” with a strong sense of ownership and responsibility. Demonstrated self-starter capability with track record of success.
• Willingness and ability to travel regularly and internationally.
• Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, economics, or finance preferred. An MBA is a plus.
• Proven leadership skills and ability to orchestrate resources and motivate teams.
• Exceptional presentational skills, able to present ideas to key stakeholders in a way that produces understanding and impact, and gains engagement at all levels of an organization.
• Ability to clearly define and resolve complex issues within the area or responsibility.
• Ability to develop and execute multiple priorities and approaches to meet objectives.
• Demonstrated ability to drive constant improvement in processes and ability to achieve organizational goals.
• Ability to work with diverse, remote, and international teams and manage effectively through a matrix structure.
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
At Pitney Bowes, our passionate and ambitious team delivers innovations that help clients navigate the complex and always evolving world of commerce: from helping them use data to market to the best customers, to enabling the sending of parcels and packages efficiently, to securing payments through statements and invoices. In everything, we do, we deliver accuracy and precision to drive meaningful impact.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Title: Capital Markets Leader
Location: UT-Salt Lake City
Requisition ID: 182239