InsideSales.com CFO in Provo, Utah
InsideSales.com is the market leader in the emerging sales acceleration market. Breakthrough innovations in cloud-based communications, gamification, predictive analytics and data visualization have helped make the company one of the hottest employers in the United States. In fact, Inc. Magazine recently recognized the company as the 5th fastest growing software company in the country.
The position’s responsibilities include providing leadership in the finance, business planning, accounting, and budgeting, efforts of the company. As a member of the executive management team, the CFO will participate in strategy planning, assist in the development and evaluation of key initiatives and will lead the company to meet their goals and objectives. The individual will manage a team and interact with all areas of the company including the company Board of Directors, financial investors, as well as customers, suppliers and vendors.
- In conjunction with the management team and Board of Directors, establish financial goals and objectives for the company;
- Ensure the company’s financial stability and help the management team quantify the impact of strategic and operating plans;
- Be a trusted and valued business partner to COO and functional leaders;
- Ensure efficient and effective performance in all aspects of finance and accounting including timely month-end and year-end processing, accounts receivable and accounts payable;
- Develop, analyze and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner, clearly communicate monthly and annual financial statements; provide accurate, concise and insightful reporting and forecasting of the financial position of the company; ensure the management team and Board of Directors are apprised of potential financial results;
- Coordinate and lead the annual audit process, liaise with external auditors and the finance committee of the Board of Directors; ensure compliance with tax and regulatory agencies;
- Manage all third-party relationships with lenders and prospective investors;
- Oversee and lead the budgeting and planning process; develop and review the financial plans, budgets and forecasting;
- Develop and maintain a robust financial management reporting system;
- Effectively communicate and present financial matters to the Board of Directors;
- Continuously update and implement all necessary business policies and accounting practices to improve performance and respond to the changing needs of the organization; ensure the systems and processes keep pace with the growth and changes of the organization;
- Working closely with the management team and sales, review, monitor, and report on company incentive programs and sales commission plans;
- Develop a transparent, proactive financial function on which other departments and all employees can rely in achieving aggressive growth targets;
- Identify and implement new best in class financial software & systems to manage the company’s growth;
- Identify financial modeling tools and develop multi-year financial models to assess the long-term projections for the company;
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Experience as a CFO who has seen rapid, large-scale growth preferably with SaaS/recurring revenue business models;
- A track record of success leading the finance department as well as the accounting and strategic functions;
- Proven ability to be a valued and trusted business partner to all functional leaders;
- Previous experience in leading acquisitions and raising money through equity and debt vehicles;
- Experience with investor communications, possessing the ability to establish trust and build rapport with existing and potential investors;
- Public company reporting and IPO experience a plus
InsideSales.com offers competitive compensation, generous benefits including stock options, a matching 401(k) program, healthcare insurance and reimbursement accounts, as well as a gym membership and ongoing training & education programs.