Northrop Grumman Finance Manager 3 in Magna, Utah
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems designs, builds and delivers space, defense and aviation-related systems to customers around the world. Our main products include launch vehicles and related propulsion systems; missile products, subsystems and defense electronics; precision weapons, armament systems and ammunition; satellites and associated space components and services; and advanced aerospace structures.
Northrop Grumman Propulsion Systems Business Unit is currently seeking a Manager 3 - Business Management for our Strategic Programs Finance team at the Bacchus, UT facility.
The Manager 3 - Business Management will lead a team of business management professionals on our Strategic programs from proposal stage through execution, the successful candidate will be responsible for making sure that program finance requirements are met and the Business Management team is properly developed and engaged.
Roles and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Responsible for all aspects of customer financial reporting, including monthly IPMR submittals (if required).
• Administering the Earned Value Management system (EVMS) and compliance to the EVMS description.
• Ensuring that financial systems (such as CostPoint and Cobra) are being implemented.
• Developing, reviewing and reporting Estimates at Completion (EACs).
• Acting as liaison with the customer Business Manager, including other business units within the Launch and Missile Defense Systems (LMDS) division, and Business Office for program financial matters.
• Working with Propulsion Systems Program and Business Management in monitoring and reporting program financials and staffing data.
• Supporting proposal pricing and negotiation for Strategic program pursuits.
• Reviewing and coordinating monthly financial forecasts for Revenue, OM, Cash and Awards, answers variances, recommending future course in accordance with established financial goals.
• Supporting the annual LSRP/AOP planning process.
• Supporting requests from internal and external auditors.
• Working closely with Strategic Programs VP and Program Managers to coordinate goals and objectives.
As a full-time employee of Northrop Grumman Space Systems, you are eligible for our robust benefits package including:
• Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
• Educational Assistance
• Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
• Paid Time Off
• Health & Wellness Resources
Job Category : Business Management